Training Staff Augmentation
We are here for you when you need to add to your own training staff. We do it all the time! Why augment your staff with a Merit Career Development professional? We have expert trainers all over the world with the latest knowledge and proven training techniques to deliver the information, with impact, that you need when and where you need it.
Advantages of augmenting your training staff with Merit's professional trainers include:
- Controlling your training head count and budget
- Reducing the impact of seasonality and periodic training demands
- Retaining control over your intellectual training content
- Focusing your trainers on their areas of expertise while filling content gaps with our trainers
- Fulfilling demands for urgent training design and delivery projects
- Assigning your permanent staff to organizationally-specific training like on-boarding new hires
Start quickly with Merit's experienced training professionals who ramp up quickly when and where needed
Merit is the ideal solution to supplement and enhance your training staff
Merit Career Development is the premier designer of high quality, professional skills training. What distinguishes us from other professional training organizations is that we integrate proven academic research into how adults learn best. This results in exceptionally high learning retention.
Merit Career Development:
- Designs and delivers experiential training workshops on a wide array of management and leadership topics that are in demand.
- Delivers our clients' content using their training methodologies or our own; we also offer blended solutions when these appear to be the best solution.
- Provides live, on-site instructor-led training, virtual instructor led training or blended options to meet our client's needs.
- Courses delivered by Merit usually qualify for continuing education units for project managers (PDUs), accountants (CPEs) and informatics nurses (CEUs).
Read more about how we deliver Learning
Read more about our Content Development and Curriculum Design